Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Popeye

Default Add a data series dynamically to a named range?

Hi everyone

I use Excel 2003 and have two columns of data (Date and Payment) in a
dynamic named range which feeds a chart. Everything works fine, but is it
possible to extend the idea horizontally so if I add a third column of data
(Hours Worked), the dynamic named range extends and the chart accommodates
the new data series automatically? I use a bar, colum or line chart so this
information could be displayed in this way.

Thank you for your time.