Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rick Andrews

Default Apply Two Fill Colours Between Lines in a Chart

I am trying to produce a graph that tracks an actual performance against a
target. When the actual performance is below the target, the area between
them needs to be filled red. When the actual performance is above the
target, the area between them needs to be filled green.

I have followed the steps detailed in the TechTrax Article on "Apply Fill
Color Between Lines in a Chart"
(http://pubs.logicalexpressions.com/P...cle.asp?ID=590).

This produced what I required except for the correct colouring.

Is this possible?