Biff

Hi!

Business days = Monday thru Friday less any holidays?

This requires the Analysis ToolPak add-in to use the
NETWORKDAYS function.

If you consider holidays as not being business days you
have to create a list of those dates and include the
reference to that list in the NETWORKDAYS function.

Assume that list is in the range G1:G10.

Select the range of dates to conditional format.
Conditional formatting
Formula is: =AND(A1<TODAY()-12,NETWORKDAYS(A1,TODAY
(),G1:G10)10)

Select your format styles.
OK out

Biff