house mouse

Thanks for the reply. Basically what that does is show me how to do it
manually. I was hoping that I could find a way that it would calculate the
whole function and process the formula at the same time.

"house mouse" wrote:

I am using Excel 2000. The work sheet is a production Bill of Materials
Template in which the cell data changes from work sheet to work sheet.
Here is my question.
Cells in Column J = Cells in Column F x Cell A3 which is unit of measure per
order
For the cells in Column I, I want them to = J / Purchase unit of
measure,then round up to next number automatically.

My Dummies book isn't clear on the subject.

Can it be done.