Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Same formula referencing same cells returns incorrect results, randomly, when pasted into new worksheet

Please help! I am working with a large chemical dataset with multiple
if/and/isnumber/isblank commands. It works perfectly for one worksheet
but when I try to copy those calculations into another worksheet some
calculations will return blanks when they shouldn't. The strange thing
is that random cells will do this (i.e. HK3 will work correctly and
then HK4 will not). And even odder is the fact that each worksheet has
different cells that don't work properly. I have tried different paste
options, protecting the formulas, using the correctly working
spreadsheet as a template and plugging in new data, etc. and have not
found a solution. If you have any ideas please respond.
Thank you,
Elaine