Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Jim Cone

Default Can you reverse print in Excel?

Check the settings/properties of your printer first.
Even my 10 year old HP5L has a page order option.
It your printer won't do it then VBA code is required.

Jim Cone
San Francisco, USA

"msleah"
wrote in message
Is there a way in Excel to reverse the print order of the pages? Example:
Have the last page print out first and the first page print out last? I have
tried changing the printer setttings but it still prints out the first page
and then goes through to the last page. I would like to be able to pick it
up and go with it and not have to put the pages in oder from front to back.