Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dominic

Default Sumproduct Question

Hans,

Perhaps you should post all four of your SumProduct formulas for the experts
to look at. The one for Division, and the three for Region.

Not that I think I have any idea what is going on, but are you sure my
suggestion is not the cause of your problem. For example:

Manager Region Data
A A 1
B A 1
C A 0
D B 1
E B 1
F C 1

Your Division average above is 83.33%

Region A average: 66.66%
Region B average: 100%
Region C average: 100%

Average of A,B,C regions: 88.67%

Is this the way your formulas are set up to calculate?

HTH

" wrote:

That is my problem! I am NOT a sumproduct pro also... I placed out the
decimal point to 30 and it just does not come out correct. To my
knowledge there is not a mathematical issue here, so it must be in
Excel or most likely just in sumproduct. Does anyone else out there
have a clue as to why this happens???

Dominic thanks for your help though!

Hans