Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max

Default insert Rows with Formulas in Place on Multiple Sheets?

My fault, sorry. Think I missed this bit about
.. rows insert across all of the grouped sheets

earlier in your original post

(I had interp'd/read it wrongly that the row insertions
were going to be made on just Sheet1)

perhaps you might want to browse this response
to a similar query:

http://tinyurl.com/mt3pp

(the 2 "barebones" subs InsertRow and DeleteRow
seem to work ok for the OP over there, going by his reply <g)
--
Max
Singapore
"Michael Link" wrote in message
Thanks again for the response. I must be pretty dense, though, because

when
rows insert across all of the grouped sheets, they continue to have no
formulas in them, and hence don't carry the stuff from the "master sheet"
forward. Your revision of the formula does carry info forward iin existing
rows, and that's great, but inserted rows on subsequent sheets are still
goiing in totally blank (with no formulas).

Hmm. I'm beginning to think it might just be easier to continue to be the
point person for all revisions to this thing. If I make it look mystical
enough they'll never fire me because no one else will know how to do it.

Job
seciurity.