Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Leibtek

Default IF Formula to go through every line of array

Hi,

I have a worksheet with items numbered 1 through 5000, I have another
worksheet with the item categories. The categorie's worksheet has to
columns that indicate the range of items belonging to that category
(i.e. "Casual", Column D = 23 - Column E = 40 [Casual belongs to items
numbered 23-40]).

How do I get the category name in the item worksheet in its
corresponding items?

I've tried vlookup, if..etc. looks like I need a combination of both..
If somone can please help..

Thanks,
Leibtek

--