Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
AndyL82

Default Importing data, then adding data to the new spreadsheet.. a conund

I have imported data from one Excel spreadsheet into a new spreadsheet e.g. a
list of names. Now I wish to add data (which isn't imported) e.g. telephone
numbers in the same rows as the imported data. This data (telephone numbers)
relates to the imported data (names). However, if I were to delete a row in
the original spreasheet listing the names, and then refreshed the new
spreadsheet, the names and telephones wouldn't match up anymore. How do I
ensure that the names & telephone numbers do match up after the source of the
imported data is changed? (this is only an example.. I'm not really matching
names and telephone numbers in this way;)

--
Andreas L.