Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ron Coderre

Default Creating a drop down list from another drop down

Best resource for learning about dependent lists: Debra Dalgleish's website:

Does that help?

***********
Regards,
Ron

XL2002, WinXP-Pro

"Jody" wrote:

I am new to the site so if I missed an answer to this question I apologize.

I have created a drop down list to show Regions example Central, East, West,
South, North. Based on the Region Selected I want to create a drop down that
will show the correct states for example if I select South I want the next
drop down to display only TX, LA, and MS, If I were to select West I would
want only CA, OR, WA. How can I do this? Thanks.