Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
M. S. Sodhi

Default I Can Not View Excell Sheet With Restricted Permission

Hi,
I had recently changed my CPU taking all the backups from the earlier hard disk.
Now i am unable to open up one of my very important excel files for which i had granted "Restricted Permission" .
I downloaded the RM certificate but everytime i try opening up the file it says your permission has expired & i should ask for the updated permission from the content user, which of course is myself (the same mail ID thru which i logged in)
Please can somebody help.