Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
LTB @ Miami, OK

Default Workspace & Links referenced when workspace opened.

Thanks Mike,

I have completed #1 but was not aware of option #1 - will try.

Leland Burnett

"Mike Woodard" wrote:

Maybe one of these tricks apply to your situation...?

1) Have you tried selecting all of the sheets and CTRL+F a portion of text
from the name of the linked workbook? If your link is to bookxyz.xls, you
can just look for all occurances of "xyz".
or
2) Do you have any named ranges? Try going to insert name define. If
your workbook has named ranges that came from another book you can get a
link notice upon opening.

Best Regards,
Mike

"LTB @ Miami, OK" <LTB @ Miami, wrote in
message ...
When I open a workspace, I receive a dialogue box with a link listed in
the
dialogue box title bar. I am not able to find the link in any of the
active
workbooks within the workspace. Does anyone know how to locate the listed
links or eleminate the dialogue box?