Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Bob Phillips

Default Forced return??

You could add another cell and format it there

=SUBSTITUTE(A1,",",CHAR(10))

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"WTG" wrote in message
On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 12:55:30 -0000, "Bob Phillips"
wrote:

Is each part a separate VLOOKUP? If so you could use something like

=vlookup_formula_1&CHAR(10)&vlookup_formula_2&CHA R(10)&...

On my data sheet I have three cels invoice #, description, amount

on my invoice sheet, the first cell in my invoice # the second & third
are vlookups off the invoice #

one my data sheet the second cell is just a long list of information
simular to my last posting. it dosen't need to by neet or readable.

But on my invoice sheet I set the second cell to wrap, and I want each
section of information to be on it's own line so it looks nice and is
readable for the customer.