Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
ONCPHY

Default Reviewing Problem

Help...I have a user that has a PC in the office, but from home uses a remote
terminal session back to our server to use Excel. On the PC she has Office XP
and on the terminal server we also have Office XP. When she opens Excel
documents from home through the remote session she is getting the reviewing
tool bar and she has formatting issues. If you open the doc from the PC it is
fine. These documents are not being emailed as she is opening them directly
from her folder on the server from the PC or the terminal session. I have
looked at both Office XP's and everthing appears to be the same. If you close
reviewing it come back. Does anyone have an answer?

--
ONCPHY