Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Biff

Default Drop Down List Formatting II

Hi!

Are there any empty cells in any of the sources?

When the drop arrow is clicked and there is already a selection in the cell,
the drop list will automatcally "scroll" to that selection.

Biff

"Ian3103" wrote in message
I couldn't find the answer to this one on Contextures.com.

2 of the 5 drop down lists on my spreadsheet default to the bottom of the
list. The others default to the top. All the source lists are in the the
same format and named in the same way.

How can I make all the cells default-select the top item within the drop
down list?
--
Ian