Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sdstephens

Default Data point labels in a scatter diagram

It's probably possible, especially since I used to work on the IT team that
controls our systems but since I found that macro, it's probably not worth my
time to ask for new software.

Thank you to everyone that took the time to help out. You guys are great!

-Scott

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Could you try to convince your boss, or the IT police, that certain
utilities like this can greatly improve your productivity?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"sdstephens" wrote in message
Thanks, Kelly. Unforatunately, this is a work computer and locked down so
that we can't install any software.

-Scott

"Kelly O'Day" wrote:

If you are using an XY chart, XYChartlabeler is an excellent add-in that
does exactly what you want.
http://www.appspro.com/Utilities/ChartLabeler.htm

John Walkenbach also has an excellent labeler in his chat tools add-in.

"sdstephens" wrote in message
My Y axis is from my "Units" column and my X axis is from my "Revenue"
column. How do I get a third column like "Company Name" to appear as
the
labels for the data points in my scatter diagram?