Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
rkstaggers

Default roundtrip mileage with one name entered in A1

Would like to set up Excel to keep mileage to my Doctors appointments. Need
formula, function to do this. All I want to have to do is put my doctors name
in and have it put his address in and roundtrip mileage. Then the esay sum of
all trips. I can do that part.
So A1 I wold put Dr. name: Post, Greenberg, Hall, Adams etc. Out put would
be there address and predetermind mileage. Dr, Greenberg address 1234 Main
St, Denver, Colo. roudtrip mileage is 70, Dr. Adams 566 Jay Drive Colorado
Springs, Colo roundtrip mileage is 18, etc.

I know for you power users this will be a snap. I have nevr used Excel
before and never used text as the Input to output a number.