Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
David McRitchie

Default Font Colors

Hi Marcia,
The colors are 56 colors per workbook, they should be changing between worksheets
within the same workbook as I understand it.
.. . http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/colors.htm
---
HTH,

"Marcia" wrote in message ...
Why do font color options change depending on worksheet used. I have
capability of "x" colors to use. Then when I open same document and/or
others, the font colors have changed. For example, red & brown are available
one time, then not available again. When you go into "format" to change
color, red & brown are not an option to choose.