Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
ET

Default adding up yes, no, n/a responses

I am doing a mini survey of 8 questions to approximately 400 people. Some
cells I have formatted as only # responses and at the end I have a total for
those. I have 3 questions that I have added a drop down list of possible
add up the yes / no and n/a responses for each of the 3 questions. Maybe I
should not be using a drop down list for the possible responses? How do I
get it to add these up for me? (I can change the drop down to anything
else--but the responses need to be yes / no or n/a).

Thanks in advance for any help!! (I am using Excel 2002)

Elissa