Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
JC

Default Stop chart lines going to zero

Tom,

I had this same problem when I tested the suggested change in a formula I was
using. The problem was I only changed one cell as a test and the chart line
still dropped to zero due to the subsequent cells having "" instead of NA().

You have to apply this formula to all cells in the column otherwise the first
cell with "" instead of NA() will cause the chart line to drop to zero.

JC

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006 18:55:27 -0800, Tom H wrote:

Jon, Have tried this again and still doesn't work.

Regards Tom H

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Good guess, though, considering there was no formula in the original post.
Try this:

=IF(H110="",NA(),SUM(K110/H110))

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services - Tutorials and Custom Solutions -
http://PeltierTech.com/
2006 Excel User Conference, 19-21 April, Atlantic City, NJ
http://peltiertech.com/Excel/ExcelUserConf06.html
_______

"Tom H" wrote in message
Thanks for the quick reply Tushar, but this didn't fix the problem.
The formulae I am using is:- =IF(H110="","",SUM(K110/H110))

Regards Tom H

"Tushar Mehta" wrote:

In article ,
?B?
VG9tIEg=?= <Tom says...
Chart lines drop to zero on last point unless cell is highlighted and
delete
key pressed, which is no good if there is a formulae in the cell.
Anybody
know how to cure this ??

Replace the "" in the formula with NA()

Tushar Mehta