Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
sdstephens

Default Data point labels in a scatter diagram

Thanks, Larissa, but I don't see the Series Name check box. Is that an
option in Excel 2000? I should have mentioned what version I'm using.

-Scott

"Larissa" wrote:

Right click your plot area, choose Source Data, on Series tab in the box with
series names highlight the series you want, to the right of it there is an
option to choose your cell containing the name, repeat this for both of your
series, then right click on the series in your chart, choose Format Series,
on Data Labels tab check Series Name check box.

Good Luck,
Larissa

"sdstephens" wrote:

My Y axis is from my "Units" column and my X axis is from my "Revenue"
column. How do I get a third column like "Company Name" to appear as the
labels for the data points in my scatter diagram?