Alan Beban

Louise wrote:

Did you download the file from the web site?

Alan Beban

Yes, Alan, I did. I think the the greater difficulty is the difference in
the names of the functions in english and spanish. Finaly I used a formula
like this:

=MATCH("pine",A1:A100,0)

I made modifications.
In spanish is like this: =COINCIDIR($A141;B$1:B$130;0)

This solution was written by Jerry W. Lewis in microsoft.public.excel,
simple, but works well.

Thanks to you, Jason and Alan for your interest about this question.

If you downloadable the file, saved it as an add-in, and checked a
reference to it in your VB Editor, I assume it would be something like

=TRANSPONER(INDICE(ArrayMatch(A1,TRANSPONER($A$1:$ D$9)),0,2))

Alan Beban