Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
paul

Default excel 2003 help comparing prices for lowest

I am trying to compare prices from various customers to find who have the
lowest prices.

Company A Company B Company C
Company D

B4 E4 H4
K4 Result
$3.00 $4.00 $2.00 $10.00 company B

I wrote this formula and go this result

=IF(B4K4,IF(B4H4,IF(B4E4,IF(K4B4,IF(K4E4,E4,K 4),H1),B1)),E1)

but it is not giving me the correct answer always, I know i am missing
something but not sure where to add the correct formula. Also if the cell is
blank I want to just disregard the cell. If 2 or more customers have the
same price I want to display that information. I think this is
"concatenate".
any help would be appreciated