Ken Wright

Does it have macros? Maybe a Before_Print routine that gets rid of formatting
before printing, and then puts them back? If you open the file and disable any
macros, does this still happen?

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Linda C" <Linda wrote in message
On screen cells are shaded, but on print preview and printing, they are not.
Somone else created this spreadsheet, so I dont' know what she did to it.
Without having to recreate in a new spreadsheet, how can I fix this?

---
Checked by AVG anti-virus system (
http://www.grisoft.com).