Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Compile Error: Block If without End if

But it's not nice to multipost to separate newsgroups. It can potentially waste
the time of the responders.

And it means that you have to check each forum for replies. And even worse, you
don't get the added benefit of one responder enhancing another responder's
reply.

If you really think you have to post to multiple newsgroups (I don't think you
do), you should post one message, but include all the newsgroups in the header.

wrote:

Horrrrrrraaaaaaaaayyyyyy!!!!!!! Out of all the different forums I put
this question in, it seems your the only one with an answer that really
works. Thanks so much. I might be able to go home early today. Muchos
Gracias senoir!!!!!!!!!!

--

Dave Peterson