Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
cfagan

Default Sub-Categories for X-axis labels, line on bar chart?

I am making a vertical bar graph for pH solutions of various drug
reagents. I would like to graph all my results on one chart.
Preferrably, with the drug as the group label on the x-axis with
multiple samples in each group. For example, samples 2, 36, and 45 I
would like their resulted pH plotted in the coc group and samples 5,17,
and 29 I would like their pH's plotted in the amp group. The chart
should show the drug groups on the x-axis with the sample names
directly on the bar itself. Just to complicate this a little further,
I would also like to plot a min and max line for each drug group on
this bar chart. How can I do this? Thanks in advance for any help.

--
cfagan
cfagan's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=32118