Posted to microsoft.public.excel.setup
Beau

Default How to show page breaks by default in Excel 2003

I set this option in Tools-Options-View Tab and check off the box in
the Windows Options section of the tabe that says "page breaks", but
every time I open a new workbook, it's off again! I tried to create a
book.xlt file and place it in the C:\Documents and Settings\user
name\Application Data\Microsoft\Excel\XLSTART folder but that didn't
work. I also tried placing a book.xlt in the C:\Program
Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\XLSTART folder and that didn't work
either. Can something be added changed in the registry to do this?
Perhaps in the following area:
HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options
Any help is appreciated!