Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Dave Peterson

Default Compile Error: Block If without End if

It looks like you want to check each of those values in column K.

Option Explicit
Sub P2()

dim LastRow as long
dim iRow as long

with activesheet
lastrow = .cells(.rows.count,"K").end(xlup).row

for irow = 2 to lastrow
if .range("K" & irow).value = "02" then
.range("M" & irow).value = "FedEx Ground"
elseif .range("K" & irow).value = "03" then
.range("M" & irow).value = "FedEx 2Day"
elseif .range("K" & irow).value = "" then
.range("M" & irow).value = ""
end if
next irow
end with
End Sub

This actually looks for the Text "02" in the cell--not the number formatted to
have leading 0's.

That could be very important.

You may want to change:
if .range("K" & irow).value = "02" then
if .range("K" & irow).value = 2 then
(and same with "03" and 3)

wrote:

This is my first time using a Microsoft Excel Macro and I'm trying to
run the following code and keep getting the:

Compile Error: Block If without End if message and I can't figure out
why

Sub P()
'
' Macro1 Macro
' Changing FedEx Descriptions
'
' Keyboard Shortcut: Ctrl+Shift+X
'
If Range("K2:K999").Select = "02" Then

Range("M2:M999").Select = "FedEx Ground"
Else

If Range("K2:K999").Select = "03" Then
Range("M2:M999").Select = "FedEx 2Day"

Else