Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
1scant

Default Strange paste selection behavior

I have been copying a single cell to contiguous cells in a column and
have always found that after the paste operation, the final active cell
will be the top-most, or first, cell of the paste range. For example,
if the paste range extends for several screens and, after the paste, I
hit the cursor down button, I will go back to the first screen and the
active cell will be the second cell of the range.

However, I was earlier working in another workbook doing the exact same
thing. But the final active cell after the paste would be the last cell
of the range.

I prefer the second behavior, but can find no reason for it to be
happening. Does anyone know where the option is that sets this kind of
behavior?

--
1scant
1scant's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=31635