Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fadi

Default how to display the column or cell the MIN() result came from?

Hello,

I have an Excel sheet with product prices from diffrent suppliers; each
supplier has a column (with their company name in the first cel), each row
represents a price for a product. There are many suppliers and many products
(about 20 columns and 200 rows).

I need to find out which supplier has the lowest price for each product, so
in the last column, I am using the Min() function to determine the lowest
price per row; BUT I need a way to display which cell or better yet which
column or supplier the Min() result came from.

Can anyone help me out please?

Thanks