Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Peo Sjoblom

Default An Array To Sort Blank Cell

Define an empty cell? Is it totally empty or are there spaces in them?
Did you mean to remove empty cells from the A column itself? No formula can
do that!
Biff's formula extract and sort only non empty cells but it has no affect on
column A itself.
You can do that manually by select column A, press F5, click special, select
blanks then delete the cells

Peo Sjoblom

Northwest Excel Solutions

www.nwexcelsolutions.com

(remove ^^ from email address)

Portland, Oregon

"travelersway"
wrote in message

Biff,

Thanks. the data moves to the column that I want, but all the empty
cellsare not removed.my actual perameters are

C63:C270 column for holding data
K168:K374 column for sorted data

Does this make a difference? The data in this sort are numbers. I would
like to sort two additional columns as well in seperate sorts for:

DATES: 1/12

TEXT: name

Any help on those?

Thank you again.