Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Heyna

Default Removing Weekend dates from Day Calculations

I'm trying to use date formulas to show the amount of days between an
invoice date and a Due Date. I'm using DAYS360 to figure out the number
of days between the two dates, and I'm trying to figure in a 5 day
"Grace period" before the time shows late and the customer gets a late
fee. I was using an "IF" formula for the grace period (ex: =IF(A15,
true,false)) My problem is, of course, Weekends. Since this formula to
figure out days late will continue to tally until payment is made, we
can be off 2 days every 5 after being late, or it will show late early
if the invoice goes out on Wednesday.
Anyone know of a formula or a way to execute what I'm trying to do?
Much thanks
Scott

--
Heyna