Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gizmo63

Default Can I calculate just one worksheet in a multi-worksheet workbook?

In short - I believe not, certainly within general excel.

But why would you want to do that anyway?

Within a macro you can calculate a selected region only, which is useful in
a big workbook if you're updating some lookups before converting to numbers
then as soon as you switch back to auto calc the rest of the worklbook will
catch up.

The other permanent option is that as soon as you've finished with a sheet
and want to lock the numbers just copy/pastevalues over itself.

Giz

"Captive Thinker" wrote:

Can I calculate just one worksheet in a multi-worksheet Excel workbook? If
so, how?