JE McGimpsey

Try recording it.

In article ,
"Rose" wrote:

Yes, that would work. However, I don't wish to do this very manual operation
335 times as I receive data, and time is of the essence (making waiting for
all 335 to come in and *then* go through the find and replace dance
unfeasible). I also have 2 columns I need to do this to per item.

This can be automated with a bit of code in a macro. I just need to know how
to word that code. It's been a while since I've needed it, so I've forgotten
how to put it. I can *make* Text to Columns do what I need it to. I can
*make* Excel do what I'm doing in Access, too, but it involves a lot more
manual, unnecessary work.