Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Debra Dalgleish

Default PivotChart

The Grand Total doesn't appear in a pivot chart. You could create a
normal chart, based on the pivot table, and include the totals in that.

On Jon Peltier's site, there are instructions for creating a normal
chart from pivot data:

http://www.peltiertech.com/Excel/Pivots/pivotcharts.htm

Dominic wrote:
Hi All,

I must be missing something simple, but I've searched the site and looked
around and can't figure this out.

I have a pivot table with one row header, one column header, and a data
field. There is a Grand Total column for the row information.

This Grand Total does not transfer to my PivotChart of the PivotTable as a
data series. I was under the impression the Grand Total would transfer as a
separate series. I can't find any info on this.

Am I crazy?

Thanks.

--
Debra Dalgleish