Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Rob Hick

Default Can't get data from a web page to chart in excel. Any solutions?

i've tried it using the 'INET Time & Sales' data table at the bottom of
your example link and it seems to work ok if you use 'Paste Special'
and select 'Unicode Text'. I am using XL2000 so I'm not sure if this
will work in XL97, but I would have thought it should.

You will need to change the format of the 'Time' column to be Time
(Format\Cells\Number) so that the chart will have a correctly scaled
axis.

Rob