Gord Dibben

Bob's works for me, but not as posted.

Must be surrounded by Sub whatever() and End Sub lines.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 13 Dec 2004 09:33:03 -0800, Jon wrote:

Thanks guys -

Bob I went with Paul's VB formula - the one you gave didn't work for some
reason? It works great and I've set up a quickkey so that I can use it in any
spreadsheet from this point on.

Thanks a bunch!

"Jon" wrote:

Is it possible to make all lower-case letters in a given spreadsheet show up
in CAPS? I ask because I am working on a spreadsheet that containers
thousands of cells which have mixed and matched lower and upper-case letters,
and would like to have them all show upper-case for the sake of consistency.

Thank you,
Jon