Don Guillett

Create one. Set up a workbook the way YOU want it to be for all as a default
workbook. Then save as book.xlt in your startup folder.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"greg" wrote in message
I don;t have that file in my startup folder or anywhere on my system.

Should
that be part of the set of files that come with Excel 2000?

"Don Guillett" wrote:

change your book.xlt which is stored in your startup folder

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

"greg" wrote in message
Is there a way to change the default shading color ?
Whenever I start Excel, the shading colour in the "Fill Colour" icon,

in
the
Formatting Toolbar, has changed back to a light yellow color. I would

like
this to default to another color.

I am using Excel 2000.