Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
ramkumar_cpt

Default Can I generate the excel chart with out opening the excel instance?

Hi Friends,

I have one doubt in excel chart. Can i generate the excel
chart with out opening the excel instance?

I mean in my server system there is no ms office excel. We cannot
install it in server. because some license, security problem. I have to
create a excel chart dynamically. After user can download it from their
client system. So Can i generate the excel chart with out opening the
excel instance?

And excel instance has concurrent issue. At same time two more
instance is not running.

Pls give valuable solution.

Thanks
Ram kumar.