Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Jufa

Default Insert Picture from dropdown selection

Hello,

I tried the method on the McGimpsey site, but it doesn't seem to work
in my case. Well, it does exactly what it is supposed to do I guess,
but I have other graphics on my sheet (another picture=a logo that
should stay fixed and a bunch of Combo boxes). Isn't there a way to
define a list of the photo's that should be hidden, rather then
everything on the page? The problem is that the "Me.Pictures.Visible =
False" command hides everything, including what should remain visible.
Help would be very much appreciated.

Kind regards,

--
Jufa