Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Max

Default Hide Rows - copy and paste only rows that show

We could copy only the visible rows using F5 Special

After you select the rows 1-7,
press F5 Special Check "Visible cells only" OK
then right-click to copy (and paste elsewhere)
--
Max
Singapore
"Access101" wrote in message
Hello,

If you could tell me how to do the following it would be appreciated.
If I hide rows 2, 4, 6 in a 7 row spreadsheet, then rows 1,3,5, 7 are
showing. If I highligh these row numbers, copy, and paste, it pastes rows
1-7, not the odd rows that are showing. Any help is appreciate