Jason Morin

Here's what I would do:

1. Create a unique list of your items in a new sheet,=20
starting in A1.
2. In B1, insert this formula and drag across (to col.=20
EU) and then down:

=3DMATCH($A1,OFFSET(Sheet1!$A:$A,,COLUMN()-2),0)

This assumes your data is on Sheet1. Change the sheet=20
name in the formula in needed. With your data in this=20
format, you can create a linear graph for each item.

HTH
Jason
Atlanta, GA