Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Eleanor M

Default How to refresh dropdown lists in PivotTables?

Thanks it was the header of the columns wadn't included. BTW how do you sort
without rearranging the header in the sort? It gets sorted with all the data
and that confuses the pivot table refresh.
--
Estandardtime Realty

"Debra Dalgleish" wrote:

Perhaps you included a blank column when you created the database range.

Eleanor M wrote:
I have a similar problem with my pivot table.

Whenever I click on refresh data an error message displays that PivotTable
field name is not valid. I followed your website contexture on defining the
database word for word and it worked but now I try to refresh the data I get
the error message.

Please advise.

Best Regards,
EMoorhead