Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme

Default When inserting a simple "Sum" formula all I get is the formula.

1) Make sure the cell is not formatted Text; if so, format it General then
open the cell (F2 or double click) then Enter.
2) Make sure you do not have View Formulas on: hold CTRL+` (the key to left
of 1 on top row of so-called typewriter keys)
If nothing works: enter some simple formula { =A1+A2 } somewhere and tell us
what results
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"Chris Bowling" <Chris wrote in message
I need to see the calculation and not the formula. I've used this process
for
years and have never had problems.