Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Duke Carey

Default Formula help

=IF(selection=1,value,IF(selection=2,0,""))

"caloy" wrote:

I have a three number selection (1,2,3) for ("Yes", "No", "N/A")
respectively. I am looking for a formula that would calculate these
selections with different values attached to them.

Ex. If I have selection 1 (YES) with a value of 2 then I want 2 to show
else, if selection 2, then zero (0) else if selection 3, then blank.

Again, If I have selection 1 (YES) with a value of 8 then I want 8 to show
else, if selection 2, then zero (0) else if selection 3, then blank.

...and so on and so forth. I thought an IF statement might work but, cna't
quite put it together.
--
Caloyski