Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
xppuser

Default Selecting and moving chart(s) within a worksheet using keyboard ke

Hi all,

I have created some charts in a worksheet. I would like to be able to do the
following if possible:

1. I have selected a chart (by clicking on the chart and handles appeared
around the perimeter of the chart). What I would like to do is to be able to
select the chart using keyboard short-cut and to move the chart around the
worksheet also using keyboard keys rather than the mouse. At the moment I can
only move it (a single chart) using the mouse. However strangely enough, if I
select two or more charts (Shift+ Lt.Click) I am able to then use the arrow
keys to move the chart.

2. I want to be able to extend the above so that I can select multiple
charts just by using keyboards.

Thank you all for your help and advice.

jes