Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Olle Svensson

Default Linking formulas in new sheets based on a template?

I am creating a template for an order system which consists of one sheet for
a Summary and two other sheets that are in the form of how we write the
orders. These two "template-sheets" will in other words be copied to create a
workbook for that order.

Now what I want to do is link certain cells on these two "template-sheets"
to the Summary sheet but I would like these formulas to be copied on to the
sheets that are copied from the two templates and added to the Summary sheet.

In other words, can I have one cell on the Summary sheet linked (by a
regular SUM formula) to the template sheets and every copy of them?