Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ardus Petus

Default Worksheet Problem

You have to type ''MLG-1' (single quote + single quote + MLG-1 + single
quote) into AU2

HTH
--
AP

"sparx" a écrit dans le
message de ...

Im trying to use the indirect command to bring together some cells that
represent a worksheet in my workbook. One worksheet is called MLG1 and
another worksheet is called MLG-1. When I use the indirect command
another worksheet called " Results " and use the formula
=INDIRECT(AU2&AV2) where AU2 = MLG1 and AV2 = !F11 I receive what is
entered in MLG1-F11 where if I change cell AU2 in the Results worksheet
for MLG-1 I receive the #Ref! error - why cant it see the " - " or
spaces in the worksheet name!?

--
sparx
sparx's Profile: