Posted to microsoft.public.windowsxp.general,microsoft.public.handheldpc,microsoft.public.excel.misc
Infosink

Default Apology for the "ddd" post

Inline:

Bible John wrote:
I was having problems with my Newsclient (Ink Spot CE) and the
problems are fixed know. I apologize for the "ddd" post.

Many of you posted some very mean spirited hate filled responses to
that post. I do not appreciate this, but do forgive you for it, and
I would hope you forgive me for my post, but then again I had no
control over my clients failures.

God bless,

Thanks and God Bless you too. 'Hope you come back.

Anyway, things happen. And people shouldn't get into a fit so quickly.

--
Infosink
EVP